GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

It was okay

The animation was good but I didn't like the art, also the sound quality wasn't that great.

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

Amazing

Oh it was really great, just nifty.

But one thing that annoyed me was you said the song 'Wild World' was by 'Skins'. When its not, its by Cat Stevens, you bumhole. I know it was featured on Skins and thats how everyone knows the song, but seriously, do you research man.

LazyMuffin responds:

I know it's by Cat Stevens, but this was the Skins version.
But if I used Avril Lavinges version of Knocking on heavens doors I wouldn't write in the credits that it's by Guns N' Roses.

Don't be silly.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Awesome

Just amazing.
I think its quite hilairious, I've seen this 3 times already.
God save me.

NINJA Brawl NINJA Brawl

Go play Castle Crashers.

Its a good game, but its not your game. Its Toms and Dans game. Tribute rarara Tribute tribute, yeah okay its a tribute, but what I don't understand is why don't people just go and play Castle Crashers? this is Castle Crashers but just with flawes and worse art. (No offence intended, I do like your art, but Dans is better) so yeah in conclusion, its just a crummier version of Castle Crashers. Go play Castle Crashers.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Dan's art is the best and I certainly agree with you that he's much, MUCH better than me. I'm not even trying to do the same art style as him. I'm a HUGE fan of CC. I guess the reason why anyone would play this over Castle Crashers is because everyone can play it for free.

Even though there's a lot of features from Castle Crashers, I still believe that there's also a lot of original stuff in this game. A few people have even said this game reminds them of Golden Axe. Long before Castle Crashers there were many games like it. CC with all of its hilarity is definitely not the first of its kind,... The Behemoth just brough the genre back.

Anyway, sorry to disappoint :(

K111 voice demo K111 voice demo

lols

I may have something for you if you can do a good Documentry commentator voice. If you know what I mean.. like, "Here we see the Silverback Gorilla in its natural habbitat". I would do it myself but I dont have a quality mic. Please PM me if interested. :D

happy weapons happy weapons

Reminds me of Salad Fingers

Yeah something about it reminds me of Salad Fingers.

its nice. I like it. 8 STARS FOR YOU.

dommi-fresh responds:

david firth is a legend so i take that as a compliment. cheers

desert soldier desert soldier

Really quite awesome

The only thing I can see is wrong with the concept art is the arms and hands are a little small, other than that its pretty awesome. well done.

dommi-fresh responds:

i thought it was the legs that where out proportion but i am probably looking at it differently oh well a nine is good enough and you like it anyway, thanks for the honest review.

The Heart of Saturday Night The Heart of Saturday Night

Amazing

Your art is truely inspiring. I interpret this piece to be the two people have lost close to them, the person they lost is the guy with the skull head, they are possibly on a bridge, so this infers maybe there was a car accident, and the man with the skull head was the one who died, I don't think it was his fault, because in your comment you said 'bitterness holds a cigarette' so I think it was the people who are grievings fault, for the guys death. I have no idea if this is right. But its just how I percieve the picture. Haha, very thought provoking.

LaserKarl responds:

Nice way to look at it! No interpertion is wrong you know (: