Camp North is Dead Camp North is Dead

genius

some people just don't get it
-sigh

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

It was okay

The animation was good but I didn't like the art, also the sound quality wasn't that great.

The Flathead Collab The Flathead Collab

gosh

wow, just a bunch of random small animations crammed together to a fratellis song, amazing.

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

Amazing

Oh it was really great, just nifty.

But one thing that annoyed me was you said the song 'Wild World' was by 'Skins'. When its not, its by Cat Stevens, you bumhole. I know it was featured on Skins and thats how everyone knows the song, but seriously, do you research man.

LazyMuffin responds:

I know it's by Cat Stevens, but this was the Skins version.
But if I used Avril Lavinges version of Knocking on heavens doors I wouldn't write in the credits that it's by Guns N' Roses.

Don't be silly.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Awesome

Just amazing.
I think its quite hilairious, I've seen this 3 times already.
God save me.

Evidence of Cruelty Evidence of Cruelty

Shimmywammydimmylimmy

Weren't bad at all,
everyone needs to grow a pair and stop giving flashes like these 0's.
fact is, theres alot of worse crappy animated trying to be funny crap out there. for this animation it didn't make me laugh really, but the animation was spectacular so ima give it a 7.

25 Expressions of Link 25 Expressions of Link

Good

Its really quite good, but I suggest making your own character. Something which really annoyed me is when I was checking to see what expression it was, I missed the expression.

9 Months Later 9 Months Later

Thumbs up big boy

It was a neat toon, I chuckled a few times and especially at the end, I thought was great. I think because you made it about the fulps it got too much hype though, and your style of animation is very inconsistant, I noticed you used normal faces for a few clips and then changed to the whacky luls faces for mainly toms parts, which bugged me abit. And I know your not going to pay attention to my review because I haven't submitted a flash yet, which makes me unworthy of critisizing you. So yeah, feel free to write a witty sarcastic reply like you did Molotov. Much love, DPN.

SkoolCool responds:

I ignore reviews from people that haven't submitted any flashes only when I consider their reviews offensive and unvalid. But I liked your review.
The animation is inconsistant because I tried a lot of weird different styles during it. At the end, the movie became some kind of frankeinstein with a lot of styles, and I didn't liked that either. And yes, making it about Tom Fulp probably helped me with the score.
I don't consider myself to be egoist, egocentric or an asshole, so don't be afraid of giving me reviews.
Thanks for the support!

Pico's Cool Pico's Cool

A OKAY!

You done a pretty good job, well done. And p.s In my flash I dont have anyone holding a gun, I guess I deserve a 0. =D

Koden X Prologue Part 1 Koden X Prologue Part 1

Shame

Yeah, I think you need to recruit a writer or someone to help you with the script and functionality of your story. Although its good animation the Anime style faces put me off it alot, huge eyes and such, make it your own and not a generic Anime, and that hair.. jesus christ; Its just blatently ripped from Kakashi, im going to send you a PM with some details of a guy who may be willing to help you with the script, hes a writer and a good friend of mine, I dont know if your willing to recruit anyone but hes a decent writer.